Where can I download games and apps for Android mid tablet? Can somebody please help me.?

Q. Android Mid Tablet
When I sign up it says "There are no Android phones associated with this account. Please sign in with a different account." What should I do? :(

A. You get nearly everything through the Android Market unless you enable your particular Android device to accept third party installation files, which you can then get apps from any person who puts up APK files for download.

How do you add an Android tablet as a device to your Google account?
Q. So I got an Android MID table for Christmas and I need help adding it to my google account as an device, so that I can install apps from Market Apps. When I tried to add it as a device I had to put a phone number and my tablet doesn't have a phone number. My question is how do I add it as an device to my google account?

A. I unexpectedly managed to add the device, by using the "Calendar" application and selecting the "Google" option, which required me to sign in and after that it automatically linked the device to the account.

However, this is not enough, since when trying to use the Android market i get the same "no phones are linked to this account" message. :-|

How do you connect wifi to a MID android tablet?
Q. I recieved a MID android OS tablet as a gift. It is Android 1.6 kernell version 2.6.29 and I can't connect it to my wifi station. I have worked with it for hours and all other devices read the wifi, but the tablet doesn't. Any suggestions?

A. This particular model of Android Tablet requires a 802.11b/g Wi-Fi network connection in order to function. I suggest checking out what frequency your router is broadcasting on. If it is an N router you are out of luck. If it is a multi-frequency router try isolating b or g frequencies.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment