why does my wifi disconnects when I play online games?

Q. When I am not playing games everything is perfect but when I try to play online games my wifi connection disconnects. I use my mobile phone (android) to find wifi connection (and I connect troit) because my computer cant find wifi connection . I use windows 7. Signal is good. Please help me!

A. i think there's a firewall in your WiFi for high internet usage.

Can two things connect on the same network while one is on ethernet and other is connected on wifi?
Q. I have a Raspberry Pi running XBMC which is connected to Ethernet and I would love to use the XBMC remote on my Android, but I was wondering if they could connect while Pi is on Ethernet and Android on the wifi. I know when two things are on wifi they can, but I'm unsure about this. Thanks!

A. You can enable internet sharing.

Right click your Ethernet, Properties, and Sharing tab -> Allow other network users to connect through this computerâs Internet connection.
Select Wireless Network Connection from Home Networking Connection list.

Your wireless will act as an access point for android.

Is there such a thing as an Android wireless hotspot app from the market?
Q. I'm looking for an Android app from the marketplace that will let me connect to my Android smartphone, thru wifi. I want to use my laptop to connect to the internet comming from my smartphone, and if I can connect my slim Xbox360 to the internet this way, that would be great too. Is there such an app?
No such thing is built in. I have unlimited data.
Thanks crooked cop, your answe was perfect.

A. No, but if you root your phone to an android 2.0+ rom you can make it a wireless hotspot.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment