how can i connect to my hi yahoo on my android tablet pc?

Q. how can i connect to my hi yahoo on my android tablet pc?

A. You can download the hi yahoo software and install your android talbet pc.

Can my technology business get any grants?
Q. I own a small software business. I'm looking to see if there are any grants that my business could obtain.

We are currently a small business in Ohio. We do iOS, android, PC, Mac, and Web Development. A product we are currently developing will save a large amount of energy and paper over time. We will be looking to hire on more employees in the next 6 months.

I've been looking at SBIR, STTR, and other grants and I'm not sure where to go with this.

Thanks.

A. Professors with doctorates & doctoral candidates may be able to obtain research grants, but then the university likely ends up owning the patents, intellectual property rights, etc. Companies fund their own R&D. Perhaps your state has a business development fund which would provide some tax abatement upon hiring a certain minimum number of new citizen-employees who are resident in the state. Or they may have an "incubator" program for low-interest R&D loans until you bring product to market.

Start with the Chamber of Commerce you belong to, SCORE & SBA, and see if your state has any trade development or employment development programs you might qualify for. Do be aware funds are scarce these days & it can be very difficult to obtain any sort of financing - grants, loans, etc.

What is Good listening length for an internet radioshow/podcast 30mins, 1hr, 1 hr 30 mins or 2 hrs?
Q. What is a good length for an internet variety Radioshow that is live and then can be downloaded later as a podcast on various devices like iphones, androids, pc's to be listened to at various times...

A. I would say an hour or 2 hours maybe




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment