How do chargers drain phone batteries?

Q. I killed all my apps on my android because the battery % was going down a little and now it's back up to where it was.

A. Apps drain batteries because they use computing resources or the display, which drains power.

A charger does not drain a battery.

What is the easiest way to charge a smartphone on a motorcycle?
Q. I have an Android and my wife has an iPhone 4S smartphones. When we are riding my motorcycle (cruiser) I would like to easily charge our phones. We sometimes go for longer (overnight) rides, and the phones don't last much more than half a day. Puttng a USB charging port on without needing a bunch of wires and soldering would be great. Any ideas how to easily install a charging port? .

A. A company called Zoot Fresh (www.zootfresh.com) makes a cool little device that is easy to plug into a Battery Tender connector (if you have one). It gives you USB power and you can use your existing cables for both the iPhone and Droid. That is an SAE port and I already had one on my Harley; it came that way. .

You can get one on Amazon...
http://www.amazon.com/SAE-2-Pin-USB-Charger-Adapter/dp/B007VFFQRE/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1336581812&sr=8-3

I like it and it's very easy to charge your smartphone on your bike without needing to break into the wiring harness or solder anything. Also, it fits in my pocket which is really cool for bikers.

My Android phone says "battery disconnected whenever I try to plug it in. Can anybody help?
Q. Okay so whenever I try to plug my Android Transform in to charge, it vibrates and says "battery disconnected." It won't let me access the phone at all! Does anybody have any idea what's going on? I really don't wanna take it to the Sprint store.

A. well try another charger,even a friends just to see if its definitely your charger or your android that has the fault.if it works on another charger,then you know it is that is the problem,your charger could have loose wire.so if you move the wire about slowly then it can connect+ will start charging. but on the other hand if you use another charger + it still doesn't work,then you will know its the android that has the fault and you will have to take it back were you got it from.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment