How to download android applications from Android market?

Q. I have bought Sony Xperia X10. Whenever i try to download and install any application through my mobile(Android market), it asks me to enter the account details. After entering the gmail account details, I receive a reply that the account is not associated with the Android phone. Is there any solution for this problem? I need to install many applications but unfortunately not able to do. If any one has solution to this problem then please do help me by providing it.

A. you need to contact the people who made your app store like apples app store you know, you can go on there website and do A live chat and talk to the people to find out how to do it so try to find a way to contact the people who made the app store or google it to find out how to make a account for that phone!

Are there programs to video chat between phone and computer rather than between phone and phone?
Q. I want to video chat with someone but they don't have a computer and I don't have a smart phone! :( I was going to try skype but someone told me that it doesn't work phone to computer, is this true? If it does work can someone tell me how to access it? Are there any other programs that would work? They have a droid 2 and I have an hp laptop. Thanks :)

A. skype does work on android and iphone. probably blackberry too, not sure tho

How to video chat with my itouch using google plus/ How to start a hangout with my iTouch?
Q. I downloadde the new google plus app, but I can't find a way to start a hangout or video chat on my itouch 4g.

A. As of now iOS is not supported just yet. Only android devices. But they will add iOS support.
Also you can't start a hangout on a mobile device either, only Join. So someone will have to start a hangout on a computer and then you may join. They will add 'start a hangout' on mobile devies pretty soon.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment