How to hack into an Android device to install java?

Q. I want to play games like RuneScape on my Android device buy it says I need to install java. Is there a way to hack into this?

A. The Android OS is Java-based, so I'm not sure why you'd see that error. Note that the Android flavor of Java is slightly different, so you can't just drop any java jar onto your device and try to execute it.

Should I buy an iPod touch or an android phone?
Q. I already have a basic phone to make calls and send text messages, so I was wondering whether to upgrade to android or buy an iPod. I pretty much wanna do everything on it: apps, games, movies, music etc. Which one should I go for? Thanks!

A. I would perfer an android....u get more songs and games and everything for free....u basically have an I pod and an Android mixed together with an Android ....I have an I pod touch and its really boring....my android rocks bcuz its like both...

Is it possible to get an Android phone without a talking plan?
Q. I'd like to get an Android phone WITHOUT buying any kind of talking plan, only a data plan.
Is this possible?
I'd like to use it as an iPod but be able to get on the internet where I don't have wifi.
I don't know much about this, as you can tell.
Thanks in advance.

A. If you don't need any type of talking plan but you want an android, I would suggest the galaxy tablet. Plans start at only $20 per month and you can do everything on these but make phone calls. If you sign a contract the price is only $199. The only negative is if you wanted to use this as a ipod, it might be a little too big.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment