What are some android home replacement apps?

Q. What are all the home replacement apps on the Android Market? I know of open home, ahome,sweeter home, panda home, ihome, freshface, and slidescreen im just wondering if there are anymore.

A. You could also try Home++. It offers a pretty functional sliding launcher so you can get to all your most used apps/functions the easiest. SlideScreen is a pretty awesome home replacement app too, nice to have all your information in one place.

Is there a way to make a phone from China work in Canada?
Q. My dad brought a HAUWEI U8220 android phone home from China, it works fine but one problem, the language its in is Chinese. Is there a way to make it English? The user guide and all instructions are also in Chinese.

A. dont think so.

How do I modify my android smart phones home screen interface?
Q. I do not want to root my phone. I want an application or something that allows me to customize the size, location, and appearance of an icon on my home screen.
If it is of any help I have a Droid Razr Max.

A. You load one of these alternate home launchers:

http://kschang.hubpages.com/hub/Droid-Home-Replacement-App-Comparison




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment