How to make your music your ringtones on the iPad?

Q. How to make your music your ringtones on the iPad? There lot of lame tones out there, I really want my ringtones be the music already have. I think it'll be really cool and a money saver if I could have that :) little help please?

A. Zedge for Android phones and its free

How do you make your own ringtones with your music on the iPhone?
Q. How do you make your own ringtones with your music on the iPhone?

A. There is an app that will take up to 25 secs of a song and make a ringtone which you can then sync through iTunes. Alternatively, jump up and down on the iPhone and go get yourself an Android which allows you to do whatever you want!

How do I fix the android market on my galaxy tab?
Q. When I open the android market on my P1000 galaxy tab , it shows a white screen with a loading sign & after a few seconds it just leaves the screen I've tried alot of ways , but they don't work , please help!

A. Try panda PC SUITE.
PC Suite fully supports mobile phones on the iPhone, Android and Windows Mobile platforms. As long as you have PC Suite, massive resources are free to access.

you can use pc suite to manage your phone (apps ringtones)

android.pandaapp.com

And go to the download page,I think you can find anything (games&apps) you want. ALL FOR FREE!
Hope you like it!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment