ok so i busted my first android and got a 2nd one in the mail and it busted?

Q. ok so i busted my first android and got a 2nd one in the mail and it busted after i plugged it into a SEPERATE android charger. what the hell do i do with this shit is it gonna be ok?

A. No. Contact the seller.
~

My android phone is having weird battery issues. Can I fix this without having to send it back in?
Q. When I plug it in it will charge, however when I take it off it keeps beeping on and off between "charging" and "not charging" when it isn't even on the charger. Is there someway I can fix it to make it stop doing that? It's a Samsung Galaxy Precedent. I know I can send it back in and they will look at it, as it came with a warranty. But I'd rather not have to send it back in and be without a phone for however long they take. So if anyone has an idea how I can fix this myself I'd be very grateful.
Is there a way I can fix it myself or am I doomed to have to send it back in?

A. It can be 2 things the battery and the battery or. Were u put the charger on your phone is not working

How much should I sell my android tablet for?
Q. Someone wants to buy my tablet. There willing to pay $40 but I think I need more for the Tablet. It comes with a keyboard, case and charger. How much should I sell it for?

A. One BEEEEELionn dollars




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment