What Is The Security Code For My Lg Optimus Phone?

Q. I Need The Code For My Phone So I Can Get On The Computer! It Says That I Need A Key Or Phase!!! For The Android Which Is My Lg Optimus Cell Phone!!! Please Search Up EveryThing You Can Before Answering My Question! Please And Thank!

A. Try the last four numbers of your number.

How long are charging ports on cell phones supposed to last?
Q. I got a new Android through cricket wireless now because my previous phone I had a couple weeks ago, the Android charging port broke on it. It would not take a charge. I know it was the charging port. I didn't feel like going through the trouble of fixing it. It was the LG Optimus Q through walmart's cell service, Straight Talk. I had no problems with the phone, other than spotty service issues at time with signal problems and network problems, but it was a great Android phone with a lot of features. Anyways, I had the phone for less than a year, like over a few months. I've had old school phones with the number pad, that can still hold a charge, but something else went wrong with those phones. But, you can still use the charging port. I thought maybe it was the charger itself, so I got a new charger at radio shack, which was compatible with the cell and that didn't hold a charge. I like my phone through cricket and that charger I got at radio shack works through this Cricket Android.

A. They are supposed to last the design life of the phone, which varies by the model of it. Straight Talk phones have a low design life and for examples where other carriers have the same phone, the Straight Talk version is a cheaper phone with zero build quality.

Which cell phone do you think is better?
Q. Hi,

I've been trying to figure out which cell phone I wanted to upgrade to, the LG Optimus G or the Nokia Lumia 920?

Both these phones are for AT&T. One is Windows, one is Android. Which would you get? Why?

Thanks a lot!

A. WP8 is microsofts best mobile OS to date but Istill prefer Android phones due to the availability of apps. The right phone really depends on your lifestyle though.
I think the parental lock features on the lumina are really neat if you are going to hand your phone to a kid. I also like the verbal "Say Cheese!" to snap a photo although I do not see many advantages over the LG G.
I personally purchased an LG G, loved the speed of the quad core processor, unfortunately (even though it is made of Gorilla Glass 2 front and back) I dropped the phone on concrete the same day I bought it and shattered the main screen. That was two days ago.
If you have never purchased a smartphone before you will love either of them. If you move from Android to WP8 you may be disappoints when you can't find those apps you love.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment