Will my parents see apps I buy on the Android store?

Q. I'm going to buy an app from the Android store with full permission from my parents and everything... ( They just make me give them the equal price in cash) since it goes to their credit card. Will they see exactly which apps I buy?

A. Yes. Don't buy inappropriate apps, you won't get a car.

Does or will the PSVITA have the android store?
Q. I want to know cos like that Phone that came out a while away that was "Playstation certified" since it was made by Sony. Haha anyways. I was wondering will I be able to download apps from android store? Like minecraft pocket edition?

A. No, it's not an android device.
It will have the PSN store, for playstation games.

How can I record Skype calls on my android?
Q. How can I record Skype calls on my android?
I am looking to record the audio of my Skype calls.. The voice recorder apps on the android store cannot seem to access my phone's microphone when Skype is using it. Is there another way that I can record my Skype calls on my phone, or an app that can record from the microphone when Skype is running?

A. Haven't heard about any skype app for android, maybe there is one. Can only suggest you a clever free app for PC Free Video Call Recorder for Skype, you can find it on dvdvideosoft.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment