How can you get rid of a virus on a Samsung Infuse phone?

Q. There's a virus on my android phone that seems to add random apps to my screen and advertisements to my pull down menu screen. How can I get rid of this so that there's no more random apps and advertisement pop ups? Thanks.

A. Download an antivirus from market, and scan.. If it finds virus, you can delete it thru antivirus. If it cant find, u may need to format your phone...

How to downaload music on android ?
Q. Need help i bought a galaxy note 2 and i don't know how to download music on it.
It's my first android device i always had an iphone.

A. Music Paradise is a pretty awesome app. Also get an antivirus app. I personally love TrustGo Security. It tells you if an app you're downloading is a virus or not. Also if you're looking for a third party SMS app, I love Go SMS Pro :)

How do I prevent getting a virus on my Samsung Galaxy S3?
Q. I'm getting the Galaxy S3 on Friday and I JUST heard that Androids can get viruses. I've never had an Android and now idk if I want the S3. Is it common that Androids get viruses? Is it easily preventable?

A. Get avast! Mobile Security this is the best antivirus app.
Stay away away from at all costs - apps like ALYac Android and Antivirus free totally useless.

And also don't forget to backup your android, i use G cloud backup it's good and does not require rooting.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment