Does anyone know how to upgrade the software for a Samsung Galaxy S Blaze?

Q. I have a Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G with the Gingerbread Android version (2.3.6). Does anyone know how to upgrade this type of phone to the Ice Cream Sandwich software OS (4.0.4) or have proper instructions for it?

A. This is how it was for me...

The update to ICS came from Samsung and not the carrier (T-Mobile). You need to download Samsung Kies (http://www.samsung.com/us/kies/) to your computer and connect your phone via USB. When you connect your phone to your computer and turn on Kies, it should recognize your phone automatically. From there, you can check for the firmware update. It'll download the update to your computer then you should be able to apply it to the phone.

How do you root an android?
Q. I currently have a Sony Ericsson Xperia SK17 Mini Pro last year. It has 4.0.4 as Android Version, 2.6.32.9-perf BuildUser@BuildHost # 1 as Kernel Version and 4.1.B.0.431 as Build Number. Please tell me how to root it

A. fast news and free android news welcome to http://android.pandaapp.com/

When will my Samsung Galaxy S2 get the new Minecraft update?
Q. I have a Samsung Galaxy S2 that I just got about a month ago. It is Android version 4.0.4.
I was wondering when the new Minecraft update (0.6.0) will be ready to Download. I bought Minecraft from the Amazon App Store App. I know people who bought it from the Amazon App Store on there Kindles and they already have the update. I was wondering when it will be ready for the Android Amazon App Store. Any Info would help. Thanks!!
Nick

A. I bought it from my Kindle Fire HD and I still don't have the update. According to some tweets, it may be because of the time zone. Although it is lagging, it should come to be ready in less than 24 hours if not already ready. I haven't checked this morning. It will come though, so don't worry.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment