What app can I download from the Android Market to change the text message ringtone?

Q. I have an LG Optimus on the Android Market and I dont know what app I need to be able to change the text message ringtone on the phone. The phone itself doesn't have this capability.

A. just use a FREE site called Ventones
to download or make any ringtone you want

its the best of all the sites

What is the Android App that allows one to use their mobile internet on their computer?
Q. Hello.

I heard that there is an app in the Android Market that can be downloaded to make your Droid and computer internet one.

Is this true? How does it work? What is it called?

Thanks!!

A. more android apps and games download on this website:

http://download.pandaapp.com/?app=soft&controller=android

How do I change my phone on my Android Market account?
Q. I use to have a LG Optimus V on my Android Market account & every time I downloaded an app off the computer it start downloading on my phone. Now since I got a new phone HTC Wildfire S it won't let me do that. My question is, how do you change your phone settings on your Android Market account?

A. sign in to android market on your pc. then in top right hand corner click on the cog symbol, then click my market account, on the left click settings, and you will see your device/devices. click on edit to change the device. if you still cant find it. click on "dont see your device" for more help.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment