How can I take screenshots on my HTC EVO 4G without root?

Q. I want to be able to take screenshots on my htc evo 4g but nothing works. I've tried to push the power button and home button and the power button and volume but it doesn't work. I've downloaded some apps but they all say I need to root my phone. Is there anyway I could take screenshots on my phone without rooting my phone? Or any method that I could use on my phone that may actually work?

A. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.edwardkim.android.screenshotitfullnoroot&hl=en

http://www.androidcentral.com/taking-screenshots-without-root

http://androidforums.com/lg-revolution/552382-screenshot-without-rooting.html

Good Luck!

After sending a picture message, what android app will delete the pictures after a set time?
Q. ANDROID APP - on my cell phone

I ran across this app in the suggested section but now i regret downloading it.

The app itself may primarily for taking pictures with a bonus timed messages.

A. Well there is an app called Snapchat which allows you to take a picture and write a caption if you so choose and send it fellow friend who also has Snapchat. It's great because you can set the picture for a time period of 1 to 10 seconds and send it and after that it will be deleted, poof, gone! Also if you try to take a screenshot of the picture it won't allow it and it will alert the sender. Although I am not quite sure if android users have availability to this app! For sure it's in the App Store allowing you to get it on iPads iPhones and iPods, please check if you can get it on android and let me know! Thanks

How to screenshot from a HTC Thunderbolt?
Q. I need help with directions on how to screenshot. I do not want to root or jailbreak my phone. Is there anyway that I could do screenshots without doing the following? Thanks in advance.

A. Nope. You'll need to root your phone to take a screenshot. It's the nature of Android. =/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment