when will jelly bean be available for the galaxy s3 and is worth upgrading to it ?

Q. i was wondering is it worth upgrading my galaxy s3 to jelly bean ? and is it worth it ? and if so how can i get it and will it harm the device ?

B.Q how can i go back to android 4.0.1 from 4.0.4 in the galaxy s3 ?

A. Jelly Bean update will come in October for Galaxy S3 users.

Yes it is worth upgrading to Jelly Bean, it's just so cool.

To roll back to previous version try any old firmware, google for it. Oops sorry yahoo for it ;)

How do I get Google Now on my GS3?
Q. I bought a GS3 off of Sprint and it is running Android 4.0.4. I want to know how to get "Google Now" on the phone.

A. you are running ICS... Google Now is only on Jellybean 4.1.x+.... wait for your OS update or root it and then custom ROM it to Jellybean

How do I update from Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread to Ice Cream Sandwich?
Q. I have a Samsung Conquer 4G running on Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread and would like to update it to Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.4. How would I do this? And if you know, what would be the risks of doing this? Thanks in advance!

A. Quarles is right.

Currently, the only way is to root your phone, install a custom recovery, then flash a custom ICS ROM.

Unfortunately, there is very little development available for The Conquer 4G (I can't find an ICS ROM available for it).

https://help.ting.com/entries/21315988-samsung-conquer-4g-rooted-and-working-flawlessly-with-2-3-6




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment