How do I browse for files within an Android application?

Q. I am developing an Android application and am trying to find a way to open media files from the SD card. How do I browse for files on the SD card within the application, then open them?

A. Try panda PC SUITE.
PC Suite fully supports mobile phones on the iPhone, Android and Windows Mobile platforms. As long as you have PC Suite, massive resources are free to access.

you can use pc suite to manage your phone (apps ringtones)

android.pandaapp.com
And go to the download page,I think you can find anything (games&apps) you want. ALL FOR FREE!

Where Can I download an android application maker software?
Q. A software that can be installed and used offline, most of the android application making software can only be used online, can you give me the name of the software and where can I download it?

A. Use eclipse with java. There is a tutorial for getting the android SDK on. The real app makers use eclipse, not the online ones by google or things like that. It is free, and easy to use (after you get used to it and if you know java)

Download (classic): http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/packages/release/juno/sr1
android SDK tutorial: http://developer.android.com/sdk/installing/installing-adt.html

Can i create android application using Python programming?
Q. I want to learn python. Can i create android application using Python?

If cant what i should learn to create android application?

A. Just for the sake of simplicity, I'm going to tell you know. You need to program in Java if you want to do Android development...so learn Java if your goal is to develop for Android.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment