What android phone is the best in your opinion?

Q. I'm thinking about getting an android phone when I renew my contract with Verizon in July. What android phone do you prefer and why? So far I've been looking at the Motorolla Droid and the HTC Incredible.

A. The HTC incredible hands down. the phone is better overall. but if you need a physical keyboard then go for the Droid with is pretty good too.

Use different phone in the middle of a contract with verizon?
Q. Ok so. Im buying an android phone for verizon before their new data plans take affect. I want to buy a no contract phone off ebay.
I currently dont have a data plan but I want to add the unlimited plan.

I know I can switch phones the question is will verizon let me upgrade to a unlimited data plan.

A. They will no question ask.

What is the best ANDROID phone offered by Verizon?
Q. I want an android phone from verizon. Any ideas on which is the best one?

A. Now, for the best in Verizon Android phone, get the Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX 4G. You can read more user reviews, ratings, pros & cons for it at AmazonWireless, the most trusted U.S. store & cheap prices online with 2 years contract (new, upgrades & add a line) for Verizon Wireless carrier. Check it out

Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX 4G Android phone, 1.2 GHz dual-core processor, 4.3-inch Super AMOLED Advanced touchscreen display, Android 2.3 OS, 8-megapixel rear camera, 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera, full HD 1080p video capture, battery 3300 mAh, up to 21.50 hours talk time and 15.8 days (379 hours) stand-by time (now is a smartphone with the longest battery life in the market).
> http://wireless.amazon.com/Motorola-DROID-RAZR-MAXX-Wireless/dp/B0071G0KR4?tag=ce-phn-20&ie=UTF8




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment