Is it possible to unlock a Verizon HTC droid eris to work on straight talk?

Q. i don't think that the internet will work but talking and texting will...has anyone been successful at unlocking androids or blackberries for straight talk.

A. you can unlock it here http://www.superunlockcodes.com/htc-droid-eris/rs12wp9/

How do I activate my unlocked iphone on t-mobile?
Q. I already have t-mobile, but a sidekick phone. I bought an unlocked iphone 3gs, so how do I activate onto my current carrier? Do I need to purchase a special data plan or will my sidekick data plan work?

A. Just pop in your sim into the unlocked iPhone. Your sidekick data plan should work, if not just call them and tell them you have an some Android phone and ask for their data package. That's how my iPhone is currently connected, with an Android G1 internet package and i have had no problems.

What happens if you unlock an android phone?
Q. I have a Samsung Galaxy 4GS by T-Mobile and I'd like to get it unlocked. What does it do if it's unlocked? What changes?

A. if unlocked, it can work with any network.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment