What are the pros/cons for developing Android applications vs iOS?

Q. I am trying to get into developing for mobile applications, I dont know if I should learn iOS or android, I want to know what are the pros and cons from a developer/business standpoint

A. iOs = stability, money, security.

android = free for you to develop on

Apple will make you pay a fee that gives you a license to develop apps.
Android is free for you to develop on.
Apple will probably make you more money in the long run, and their code is much more stable to work with than android.

Hope that helps some

Why do people hate on the iPhone 5 so much?
Q. The galaxy S3 does not blow it out of the water. The Galaxy has a bigger screen, SD card slot. The iPhone 5 is built better. They will both run on LTE, have basically the same speeds, the iPhone's camera will be just slightly better. Besides the screen size, it seems more like a battle of iOS vs Android, as how the phones perform will be extremely similar.

A. They're just jealous of the weight and thickness.. its amazing

Android vs ios for my next phone?
Q. I like the samsung fascinate galaxy s but I also like the iphone 4 coming to verizon. I have an ipod touch than runs ios apps, Im leaning towards the galaxy s because I NEED customization. Is the quality enough to rival my friends iphone? Im not waiting for 4g.

A. Android all the way-Even jail broken the iphone is still so limited

i hate being told what i can do after buying an 800 phone to borrow because that is basically what you do with an iphone is borrow because Mr jobs puts so many limitations on the phone

Customize the phone how you want-such as live wallpapers, back grounds
Expandable memory
removable battery
More choices for features and phones and prices-you can go cheap or high end-High end phones such as the Nexus 1- all teflon coated metal construstion
Better processors out thats better than the iphone
No bluetooth transfers on the iphone with out being jail broken
Free google nav
Widgets
you can "facetime" aka video call over 3g not like the iphone having to be in a wifi spot for it to work
I can hold my phone any way i want
Also Apple is behind on market share.....Android has beat out iOS

not tied to itunes like a dog to a tree

Oh and Steve jobs don't tell you what to do with HIS $800 iphone.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment