What are the episodes of Doctor Who known as the Android Invasion?

Q.

A. not android but cybermen. and which dr who seasons are you asking about cause they were some in the 70s and 80s and 2010. not sure which episodes they are but one started with rose tyler in the newer dr who. tom baker and few others after him met a few cybermen but its been so long i can't remember the episodes that was. or do you mean daleks? they were part human which was the brain and rest were some kind of robotic. again same thing as above. old dr who and new dr who

how do i get brains on zombie farm for android?
Q. Is there a way to get free brains? If not whats the best way to get them without actually having to pay for them? I keep doing invasions but I've done about 10 of them and haven't seen a single one

A. Back when I was playing it on my iPhone I got some from invasions. They were pretty rare, though. There were also "offers" that you could complete (usually downloading a free app or something) to get brain fragments, and 100 fragments got you a brain. I got all I needed and never paid a cent, but it took a little longer.

Might have changed since I played, though, I deleted it about a year ago because it was so glitchy.

What is the best gun on the android game alien invasion?
Q. I use the golden pistol for the first few levels whats the next best thing? And why

A. The best thing is to use the Shot Gun and play the game.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment