How can I reset my Android Zeepad 7.2?

Q. This device will not allow me to use my user name or password

A. Go to the Android Settings and look through the options for "Factory Reset" (it's in different places based on the version of Android). Select that, follow the prompts, and you'll be back at the default settings.

Android app market problems on tablet?
Q. I have a Zeepad android tablet and I cant download apps from the market. it says download unsucessful. and another error comes up saying that authentication failed and that if its a google app account to make sure chat is enabled?? I dont understand why it wont let me download apps i regestered a gmail account with the app market but it wont work!! What do i do?? How can i fix it?? i need help its really stressting me out!!!!!!!!
My sister and I have the EXACT same tablet and she is able to download apps from the market.

A. Google Does NOT permit no-name brands like Zeepad to access the Android Market. While Android is certainly Open-source, Google still has some leverage against companies by restricting access to their app store. So you are not allowed to download apps, and google has stopped you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment