What is a good Android apk installer?

Q. I want an installer that installs the apps onto the sd card instead of the internal memory. if someone can link me or tell me what the app is that would be great.
It is a SE Xperia X10 Mini Pro. It doesn't have the option to move to sd card. Also regarding App2SD don't you need to root your phone to use it? i do not want to root my phone.

A. depending on what android phone you have, if you go to settings > applications when you click on one of your apps you have an option to install it on your SD from the phone.

ALTERNATIVELY the app you would need is called App2SD and can be found in the Android Market

How do i get android back after webos update?
Q. Here's what i have done so far. I downloaded moboot zip and put it in a new folder on touchpad named it cminstall. I downloaded universal novacom installer and put ACMEInstaller inside palm, inc folder. In cmd i did the novacom boot mem:// < ACMEInstaller command and nothing happens. I don't know what to do now, and I've spent hours trying different things, but it never installs like it should.

A. You'll need to reset back to factory settings and try again.

How do I update my android market to google play?
Q. I have a mesmerize and it still hasnt updated the android market to google play. Ive tried pretty much everything like clearing the cache and deleting files but it still wont do it. help!

A. Here's my question, what version of Android are you running? Google Play requires Android 2.2 or higher to be installed.

If you are using 2.2 or higher, but still don't have it, you could try manually updating it by downloading the Google Play installer:
http://lts.cr/Bhcf/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment