What is Jelly Bean for the Samsung Galaxy S3?

Q. I have been hearing about a new program called Jelly Bean but I have no idea what it is. And if so how do you use it?

A. Jelly Bean is the nickname of the latest version of the Android operating system, 4.2. You use it much the same as you would any version of Android.

I want to install Android jelly bean in my Xperia mini st15i?
Q. please help me I want to install Android jely bean in my Xperia mini st15i,
i mean flashing.

A. Impossible right now http://myandroidchief.com/sony-xperia-mini-gets-android-4-0/

How do I switch my OS (Operating System) on my Samsung Galaxy nexus from ice cream sandwich to jelly bean?
Q. I bought a galaxy nexus and I found out that Android was releasing a new OS and my phone could get it. So how would I switch it so my OS can be jelly bean?

A. As of right now, only Galaxy Nexus phones on the Verizon network can get the update to 4.1. There is a hack required to update which will void your warranty and possibly brick your phone.

If you are on Verizon and are brave enough to try it, you will also need to be somewhat tech savvy. If your technical skills are up to par with the level required to unlock a boot loader, you should be able to manage a simple search which would deliver to you the required information. Google is your friend.

If you are not on Verizon, you are SOL at the moment.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment