What android version is the Samsung Prevail that is supposed to come out for Boost Mobile?

Q. Does anyone know if any android slider QWERTY phone for boost will come out? And what Android OS will it be?

A. Froyo

I bought a tablet with Android OS 2.3. How do I upgrade it to a newer version?
Q. I bought a tablet with Android OS 2.3. How do I upgrade it to a newer version? The Android Market (Would like Google Play instead) is already installed. It does not list any newer apps such as Angry Birds, Kindle e-reader, or Pandora. Even when I attempt to install a generic app from Market, it responds with unsuccessful. I am guessing I need an upgrade, but not sure. When I go to Settings>About device>Install update...It ask if I want to install from SD card of NAND storage. I am new to this. Any information would be greatly apreciated. This is intended for a Christmas present.

A. Best guess: Your un-identified Tablet does not allow Android Updates beyond Version 2. And, read the Tablet's User Manual to learn how to do Android Updates, and Install Apps from Marketplace.

And, all the Apps that failed to install likely state that they need a newer version of Android. Or, you need to sign up for Marketplace.

So, save your pennies and buy a Tablet that includes Android 4.X.

How do you connect wifi to a MID android tablet?
Q. I recieved a MID android OS tablet as a gift. It is Android 1.6 kernell version 2.6.29 and I can't connect it to my wifi station. I have worked with it for hours and all other devices read the wifi, but the tablet doesn't. Any suggestions?

A. This particular model of Android Tablet requires a 802.11b/g Wi-Fi network connection in order to function. I suggest checking out what frequency your router is broadcasting on. If it is an N router you are out of luck. If it is a multi-frequency router try isolating b or g frequencies.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment