What movie is the 80s film where a kid travels to another dimension?

Q. He is living with his family and goes into the woods, gets lost (i believe he triped over like a log or something. Same release as the robot android boy movie during the 80s. When he tries to return home its a different reality. I just remember the intro.
Make it 2 movies cant remember. The boy android film where he is really good at videogames and the boy who gets lost in another dimension film.
D.A.R.Y.L. is the robot movie now that i think of it...

A. could be flight of the navigator. I think it was a disney or kids movie. had some kind of talking UFO that was silver. and I think the boy traveled eight Years into the future.

How can i record websites on an android cell phone?
Q. I have my kids go on my phone sometimes to surf the web....is there an app out there that will record what they go on without them knowing or at least on that records it?

A. NO
god stop being so nosy you freak.

Let them be. or just be smart and not an idiot and just check your history

What a good tablet to get a kid under a 100 dollrs?
Q. I have been searching for a tablet for my two kids I looked on Amazon and they have allot of cool choices but when I read the reviews there bad .

A. You'll never get a half decent tablet for a child under $100. But, if you do, get em' a Sony tablet or Android tablet.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment