How do I sync my contacts from my memory card?

Q. My friend gave me her Android Galaxy S phone and right away I deleted everything on the phone from her contacts to her images, etc. I put my memory card from my old android phone to the new one, but my contacts aren't being synced. Pictures have, but not contacts. What do I do? I've looked up a lot of things, and I've tried using the gmail account thing. Nothing works. Any suggestions?

A. You can't.

How to transfer SMS from Android to iPhone?
Q. I just recently got a new iphone 4S. I want to know if there is a way i can transfer all my SMS messages from my Samsung Android Galaxy S and put them on my new iPhone. There are many important text messages I would like to keep. please help !

A. You can try a program called Backuptrans Android SMS to iPhone Transfer. It lets you do the transferring on computer directly.

Hope it helps.

Which is better Nokia C7 or Samsung Galaxy Ace ?
Q. C7 has good features but symbian^3 is nothing compared to android. Galaxy is also good but lacks a flash player, has a poor video quality and has a TFT screen while C7 has an amoled screen. I heard that symbian anna will fill fix the keyboard problem and the browser UI. What are the advantages and disadvantages of both ?

A. both phones are good . but if you strees on OS then you must go for samsung galaxy. and moreover have a look on the link
http://www.91mobiles.com/compare/Nokia/C7/vs/Samsung/Galaxy+Ace+S5830.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment