How do i set a custom notification tone for my yahoo mail android app on the droid razr?

Q. I am setting up my new droid razr. I already got the custom ringtone and notification i wanted, but now I want that same custom notification to go off whenever i get an email from the yahoo mail app. The custom notification tone shows up in the droid razr menu but not the menu on the yahoo mail app.

A. You can set a notification in the "Options" menu in the Yahoo! Mail Android app.

To access the Yahoo! Mail "Options" menu:

Tap the Menu button on your Android device, then tap Options.
Tap an account to edit its options

Once in the options menu, you'll have the ability to edit each of the settings below:

Notifications - Turn sound and icon notifications on/off.
Sound - Turn notification sounds on/off.
Vibrate - Turn notification vibration on/off.
Status Bar - Turn the status bar on/off.
Sync Yahoo! Contacts - Turn on to sync your Yahoo! Contacts with you android device's address book.
Signature - Use this option to create or edit the text of a signature used specifically for Yahoo! Mail for Android.
Use Signature - Choose to include/remove a your Yahoo! Mail for Android signature.

How to stop Razr M home button from clicking and dragging to Google?
Q. Odd to word in the title, but basically the Droid Razr M has a feature where if you click and drag the on-screen home button, a google search will come up. Well that gets extremely annoying when swiping on webpages or apps or what have you, and I'd like to turn that feature off if possible if anybody knows how. Greatly appreciated of anyone knows:)

A. You can't turn it off. That feature is heavily incorporated into stock Android and the Motorola Interface. Hope this helped.

What really are the advantages of Android over iPhone?
Q. I have HtC One X and although I really like it, I can't see why it is better than iPhones aside on it being cheaper to buy. I had iPhone before and I wanted to try Android and so far, I'm glad I did but I really can't see why people get them over iPhone. True I love the screen size of the One X, but it doesn't do anything better than what my dads 4S can do. Am I missing the point? What are the advantages of Android over iPhone?

A. You dont need iTunes...
You can use it like a USB storage device
Its cheaper
Droid Razr Maxx has a longer battery life
Many more App as you are not limited by the Apple Nazi
Syncs with googe Gmail and Google Drive




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment