Iphone, G1, or Touch Pro 2?

Q. IPhone, G1, or Touch Pro 2?
I'm in the market for a new phone, I'm on AT&T and it's tied between iPhone 3G S, the T-Mobile G1 (it would be unlocked but I'm fine with that I've used one before) and the HTC Touch Pro 2. I currently use an original iPhone and like it but I'm kinda bored with it (I've had it for 2 years) but my sister got the 3G S and even though it's almost exactly the same I like it (she has an old iPod Touch she'd be giving me if I dont get the iPhone). But the G1 has a real keyboard (but Im great with a virtual one) and Android and I can get multi-touch and the new Sense UI on it (found various downloads online form friends so I know it works) and I really dont mind the form factor I'd be putting a case on it anyway. Or should I wait for the Touch Pro 2 which will be coming to AT&T, I went to the T-Mobile store to check it out there and I really liked it. So what do you guys think have you had experience with one of these phones or 2 or maybe even all, I'd especially like to know about the Touch Pro 2 sine I've had the least time with it. Thanks!
Oh I'm fifteen so obviously not a business user. But I use the internet on my phone alot and youtube alot for songs i havent downloaded. A responsive screen is important and getting some music on the phone would be nice.
I dont like the my touch, its ugly (yes I know I like the G1 design m=better) and the G1 has a keyboard and cupcake.

A. That g1

G1 or HTC Touch Pro 2?
Q. Recently I've posted a question regarding my sister's choices of phones. She's choosing between the HTC Touch Pro 2 and the G1 both from t-mobile. Neither of us can agree on either phones. There are the ups and downs about both phones which makes her think extra harder to which phone to get for her birthday. Pls help. WE both need specs about the pros and cons of both phones. We're trying to see which phone fits her best. give specifics about the features that she can freely use on either phones.
She likes to listen to music A LOT, shes also text a lot, browse the internet and watch videos and play games, along with taking a lot of pictures and sometimes videos. Thanks.

A. ok very tough question
If you have patients windows mobile is the best right now, better than iphone too
key word being patients, my touch pro 2 can do everything anything else can do plus about 100 other great things.

Of the top, best screen on the market right now hands down, as far as US availability goes
wvga 480x800 3.6 inches!!!!!!
has better keyboard than g1 and not only slides open better but also tilts, great for watching movies
has awesome software!!! and is fully customizable including the ability to look and act like an iphone if your into that kinda bland thing. Also I would imagine android can be put on a tp2 in the future as many windows mobile devices can right now.
great battery life for what it is, better than g1
opera is imo the best browser out there with a little tweaking
best speaker phone out right now
has microsoft office and outlook great for syncing to servers
6.5 will be released soon I imagine
check out the free apps on a ms based phone compared to any other phone and theres thousands of them
remote desktop is the bomb especially on a vga device
tv out option is great for watching youtube at friends houses and presentations.
spb mobile shell enough said
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGrfQ7IKGBs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zU1Nko_0JMw&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8wUtVQYe8s&feature=related
ok ill be basic at first
g1 battery life sucks!!!
touch pro 2 is windows mobile based

Ok I have a touch pro 2, but I have been using windows mobile for years now. It is kinda hard to set up to do exactly what you want. If shes not into computers go with the my touch unless she needs a keyboard then g1.

I would go get the tp2 and try it out for the 14 days, if you dont like it get an android phone

which cell phone would you use?
Q. I was wondering if the htc android is a good phone ? or Blackberry curve? what would some of the pro's and cons be for the 2? Are teh touch screens a big headache?I know black berry's have been out for quite some time now, and wondered how they hold up to daily usage and app's . which phone would you rather use?

A. personally i have had trouble with a touch screen, so i would say the blackberry.

my trouble's included:

--touch screens are too easy to unlock the screen. most of them you just slide your finger up the screen and it's unlocked. (anything that slides up the screen can unlock it.) so if you put it in your pocket you can make or receive calls without even knowing it.

--while in a call the screen locks so it makes it difficult to press a number while in the call. (example: calling a number with an automated machine, having to press numbers to get to the right place)

--also it's not easy to put the phone on speaker phone while in a call because you have to unlock the screen first for that as well.

i like the old fashion type keyboard on a phone more than a keyboard on a touch screen.
also the touch screen turns on easily, so it uses up the battery life quicker.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment