How do I upgrade an Android apps in the app player for the playbook?

Q. I side loaded words with friends android on the playbook to use with the Android app player and today it said I needed to upgrade but when I press OK the screen goes white and I don't think there is any way to get passed it, what do I do?

A. Do so via visiting the app settings and then, hit "Update"...

Good luck!

What are all the Android Media Players (MP3) with a front facing camera?
Q. I want a cheap android media player with a front facing camera

A. This might help. http://www.pcworld.com/article/241793/android_media_players_take_on_the_ipod_touch.html

If you have the money, get an android tablet/phone instead of going for an android media player. Or Amazon Kindle fire.

Can you use a prepaid android phone as a wifi only device?
Q. Ok so I want to have an android media player similar to the samsung galaxy player. I was wondering if i could buy a prepaid android phone(which would be cheaper than the galaxy) and not activate it making it wifi only. I just want to be able to access the internet and buy apps. As long as it has a music player on board and i get a wifi signal would it work?f Thanks for any help.

A. Well it really depends on the phone itself, as has been stated, some phones won't work if there is no SIM. It will continue to show you an option to call 911. With the Galaxy S ( first generation, model T959D ) it will work, I know because I just tried it on mine, but other phones will work as well.

What you plan to do is a good idea in the sense that you can do whatever you would like without having to pay a monthly fee but you always have the option to do so later on. However, I think the only drawback would be the 911 emergency button that always shows on the locked screen, it would be a little embarrassing to have to explain that to the operator who answers the phone.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment