How do you set mobile network on an android tablet?

Q. I got the new Android Tablet The Nextbook for christmas and i added skype but everytime i try to video chat it say mobile network not avaliable. I have wireless internet and a camera on it i looked on every site on the internet and found nothing i need help so how do i fix this or get a mobile network?

A. Hmmm. That's strange. When the Android tablet boots up, is it able to connect to the internet? If it can, then try to reinstall or uninstall Skype. Afterwards, reinstall it, give it a fresh boot and it should work.

If it still doesn't work, ring the support line for more help.

What's a good android tablet that matches my description?
Q. So I'm looking for a Android tablet with a tegra 3 processor ,an hdmi port ,a usb port ,a 10.1 screen ,fron camera with 5 mega pixels or higher and a webcame camera with 2 megapixals or higher , and a flash for night scenery , and also intal quad-processor. Please help me find one like this or really close enough.

A. Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime TF201 Tablet

Good luck!

How do I take screen shots on my Android tablet?
Q. Ok so I have a Pandigital Android Tablet and I want to know how to take a screenshot!HELP ME.

A. If you are trying to do a screen copy, you can not. You have to use a camera.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment