Is there an android emulator that has both Gameboy color and gameboy advance?

Q. Is there an android emulator that has both Gameboy color and gameboy advance?

A. Two separate systems would need two separate emulators.

Can someone help me with the Pokemon Red color schemes? And why is my android emulator playing in sepia color?
Q. Ok, I have seen videos where Pokemon Red has been completely black and white, with no color. Then, I have seen Pokemon Red gameplays where there is a red tint to everything. And finally, I have seen Pokemon Red in full color. Can someone please explain to me why this is?

And for the second question: I have played Pokemon Red and Blue on my mobile android emulator, and they are both playing in a sepia-toned color, rather than black/white or tinted red and blue colors, respectively. But, when playing the games on my PC, they are in color. Why is that?

A. Try using a different Pokemon Red ROM and try changing the emulator settings.
You can also checkout my DroidEmu video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9mTrke0Gws

Can i transfer saves from an android emulator to an iphone emulator?
Q. I just replaced my android with an iphone and id like to transfer the games and save data. ESPECIALLY the save data to the iphone emulators from my android emulators. Is that possible??

A. I am sorry that it's impossible...Even there are the same game because of different system(ios and android).Btw if the game can save data in the internet(like Game Center),you can restore by the center

_I would like to TravleChina.HK




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment