Can I charge all of my electronics -phone, kindle, digital SLR camera using a single adaptor/converter for UK?

Q. I am traveling from USA I have Android phone, kindle fire and my SLR Nikon D 800 which I do not want to fry. Will one do all?

A. DSLR chargers simply need a 3-pin (2-core, no Earth) power cable, they're already set up for dual voltage, I recharge my French-bought DSLR this way. Most manufacturers include the requisite power cable on an identical charger.

Any electrical supplier can provide the cable and advise on its use.

The last android kindle update wont save my place?
Q. Does anyone know why this is or how to fix it? Its annoying. Before the last major kindle for android update I didn't even need to set bookmarks. Now it doesn't always save my bookmarks.

A. It is probably experiencing an extremely negative and dark force in its presence.

Nothing that can't be cured by doubling your tithe!

I have a pc and a kindle fire. I want to run the 250k or more android apps on kindle fire. How can I do that?
Q. I do not have an android device. Can I emulate on my pc and do it?

A. Seems like you will need to clean up your space.. Then, transfer the apps from devie to your Kindle.

Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment