How to save music on SD card on an Android phone?

Q. i got this song writing app on my android phone, but it says I can only use music saved on my SD card. According to the device, none of the music I had was saved on the SD card. How do I save music on SD card? Help? Please?

A. We can store saved games, pictures, music and downloaded games in its internal memory. If you fill that memory, you can insert an SD card into the Wii's SD card slot to supplement the Wii's internal memory. SanDisk manufactures an SD card specifically for the Wii. It features a white coloring scheme to complement the We and sports the official Nintendo Seal. You can get http://goo.gl/WfeIo more cheap memory card the card adds 2 gigabytes of storage to the We.

Saving data tips--
Step 1
Slide the gray lock switch on the left side of the memory card toward the top of the card.

Step 2
Open the small white SD slot cover on the front of the Wii, just below the disc drive.

Step 3
Insert the SD card into the SD card slot with the SD card's label facing the Wii's disc drive. Push the SD card into the slot until you feel it snap into place.

Step 4
Turn the Wii on. Select the "Wii" icon in the lower-left corner of the system menu. Select "Data Management."

Step 5
Select "Save Data" or "Channels." Choose any item, and then select "Move" to transfer it to the SD card's memory.

Step 6
Select the "SD Card" tab at the top of the screen to view the data saved on your SD card. Choose an item and select "Move" to transfer it back to the internal memory.

I think my answer provide information to satisfy your needs thanks and best of luck.

Where can I find a Go Army cover for a HTC Sensation Android?
Q. Hi,

I have an HTC Sensation Android phone. The cover I have now is a flexible black jellyskin. While it does the job, I would like a camo GO ARMY cover for my phone. Would anyone happen to know where I can get one? At a reasonable price would be great. Thank you

A. I managed to find a cover similar to the one you described, and at a very reasonable price too. Here's the link: http://bit.ly/7JJSz8

Is there an app for Android which you can use to connect/hack any Wifi network?
Q. I remember there was an application for the Iphone and Android phones where you can access even locked wifi connections.

Is it still out there?
What is it called?

A. I doubt there was any app that could even come close, to hack a good WPA2 password would require a standard very fast computer some 225 - 1000 Years of computing!

I will borrow from this thread http://it.toolbox.com/blogs/unwired/cracking-wpapsk-6730

"Assuming a decent utility is used, a 31 character long password of random upper- and lowercase letters and numbers results in 62^31, or 3.7x10^55 possible combinations. If we assume 60 attempts per second, it will take more that 1.3x10^36 times the age of the universe (15 billion years) to attempt every possible combination. The average time would be half that, or 6.5x10^35 times the age of the universe. Even if someone were to come up with a scheme that reduced the bruteforce time to 1 trillionth of what would be required otherwise, it would still take 6.5x10^23 times the age of the universe. And so on... Unless someone find another way to get the password (e.g., can determine from traffic (like with WEP), beats it out of me, hacks my laptop, etc.), my WAP will remain secure until long after I'm dead. And that's good enough for me. "

Now all that being said, using ANY wifi (even unprotected ones) that is not setup specifically for PUBLIC USE, is illegal and is covered by nearly every state, country, and nations anti hacking laws! "Connecting to a network, without the owners permission" is hacking and you can not connect to a wifi system without connecting to someones network! Don't believe me just check "wifi theft laws" in a search! You will see in some places it is a felony, others a misdemeanor but still illegal.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment