Can you root a device without needing to unlock the bootloader?

Q. I'd like to run applications on my android with root access (i.e. superuser), but I have no intention of flashing custom ROMS. Do I still need to unlock the bootloader, or will rooting the device be enough?

A. Download universalandroot.apk from the internet after selecting non market applications in Settings > Applications. Install and open it. Select no super user in the dropdown menu and click root. After thirty seconds it will be rooted. Go to play store and download ROM Toolbox Lite :) Happy superusing! The toolbox app has all the tools you need :) Hope it helps!

Should I get the iPhone 4 or stay with my Samsung Galaxy S II?
Q. I have T-Mobile and if I get the iPhone 4, I will need to get it factory unlocked which I have no problem with. I am worried about whether or not I will get my moneys worth for switching to the iPhone. My Galaxy S2 is fine but I want the iOS for more customizations offered from jailbreaking. I have my Android rooted but it is nothing outstanding compared to the experience I had jailbreaking my ipod Touch.

So... Is it worth getting the iPhone 4 just for the iOS experience with jailbreaking? Is it worth sacrificing the better specs of the Galaxy S2?

A. I wouldnt jailbreak the iphone 4, I would go with the S II or III, the specs are a lot better.

Hope Ill get best answer considering we have the same name. appreciate it.

Do games for Unroot android work on a rooted android?
Q. Just bought an android mob, Rooting is a warranty violation so just wanted 2 know dat whether Games for Unroot mobiles work on a rooted android.

A. more android news and apps here : android.pandaapp.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment