Can I make money online from a smart phone browser?

Q. Is it possible to make money with an android smart phone internet browser or through an app. I have an android phone, specifically the Motorola ATRIX. It has dual core processors and is very fast for a phone. Any comments are greatly appreciated. Thanks.

A. I suggest you to write a ebook and put it on click bank or paydotcom.com to get some commission.
Thanks


Why can't one erase the factory installed apps on our smart phones?
Q. I don't need nor want half the apps already installed on my Android smart phone.

A. There are a few reasons, carriers often make deals and get paid to force apps on phones, manufacturers sometimes feel the need to make their phone behave different than other Android phones, and finally sometimes they just think THEY know what's best for us.

Look into rooting your phone. It's not very hard and will allow you to remove those usueless apps.

I suggest looking at http://www.xda-developers.com/ they have rooting instructions for most Android phones. They also will help you out with any issues you might run into, and usually can show you some nice tricks you can do with your rooted phone.


How do i upload pictures from my Android?
Q. I have an android smart phone! And want to upload pictures from the phone to my laptop. All i have is a connector but dont know how to actually upload them?? Help!

A. Connect your phone to your computer using the USB cable. After that, pull down the notification area and look for a message that indicates you are connected via USB. Click on it and select the option to mount it. Once you do this you will see a new drive letter appear in Windows Explorer. Then you can look for your pictures folder and copy the files just like you would from a cd or thumb drive.


How to get my itunes songs to my new android?
Q. I Recently purchased an android smart phone and I since I cannot use itunes songs on a smartphone, how can I get my old itunes songs to my new phone?

A. Who told you you can't play iTunes songs on your Android? Don't listen to them -- and vote down the people here that say you can't because you can. Since I own a Google Nexus One and actually put songs purchased from iTunes onto my phone and played them, I'll give you exactly what I did. It's a 10 step process but it's actually really easy.

1. Check your songs in your iTunes folder. They need to be the unlocked versions of the songs (for instance, "Song Name.m4a"). It is important that you get the .m4a instead of the .m4p because the latter one is the protected version and you can't play it anywhere other than iTunes, iPod, iPhone, iPad. Apple started selling the .m4a version a couple years ago (if I recall correctly) instead of just the m4p, so most of your recent purchases should be just fine.

2. Connect your phone to your computer with the microUSB to USB connector.

3. Your phone will say "USB connected...blah blah blah". Hit the "Turn on USB storage" button. It's called mounting your SD card. Btw, I love that you can access your phone's SD card like it's a harddrive. Try *that* on your iPhone!

Some phones, like HTC Desire running Android 2.1, will have different screens than my Nexus One running Android 2.3.2 (Gingerbread). So if you have a HTC Desire, when you plug it into your computer, you'll get a screen with different choices. Choose "Disk Drive. Mount as a disk drive". Then press the "Done" button.

4. Open Windows Explorer (if on Windows) and navigate to your SD card. It should come up as a new drive on your system. For example, it might say "Removable Disk (E:)".

5. If there isn't a "Music" folder, create one. You really won't need it but I like to organize the contents of my SD card. I think mine came with a MP3 folder and I just reorganized stuff under Music.

6. Drag and drop songs from your iTunes folder(s) to your new "Music" folder. Depending on how you have your iTunes directories set up, you could be going into different folders all night just to grab different songs. You don't have to do that if you don't want to. You can just copy over the folders you want from the iTunes directory. Just highlight the folders and copy/paste into your Music folder on your phone. The beauty of Android is that it will automatically recognize them and import them into the basic Music app. Just remember that if you just start copying folders over, you'll likely copy over some files in the .m4p format...and those won't work. Sucks, but that's the way it is.

7. Once done, go back to your phone and press the "Turn off USB storage" button. After a few seconds, it will be safe to unplug your phone from the computer. If you have a HTC Desire or something else, you might have to choose "Charge Only. Charge phone over USB" or something like that. Basically all you are doing is unmounting your USB.

8. Go to your favorite music app or even the basic Music app.

9. Navigate your songs and play whatever you wish.

10. Enjoy!

If you really, really want to play some of your music that's in the .m4p format, you need to follow a two step process to convert it: (1) burn all your .m4p files onto CDs and then (2) rip them back onto your computer. When you do this, iTunes makes the newly ripped files .m4a! So now you have a playable version that you can move to your phone.

And if you want yet another option, you can use DoubleTwist.

Now go rock out with your music on the device YOU choose to use!





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment