Where should I buy a keyboard case for a tablet/pad?

Q. I have this pad which is comparable to an ipad, only it's smaller and it runs on android instead of apple. It's made by acer, if that matters. I have seen this one case for devices like mine where there is a folding case that this pad sits in. The top portion is strapped to the pad and the bottom part is a fold out keyboard. Does anybody know where to purchase one of these, much less if it is made for the pad that I have?

My pad: http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&hl=en&biw=1280&bih=714&tbm=isch&tbnid=ELaKwTU5P5SR2M:&imgrefurl=http://www.geeky-gadgets.com/acer-announces-7-and-10-inch-android-tablets-23-11-2010/&docid=ua25grO7neQvcM&imgurl=http://www.geeky-gadgets.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/acer-android-tablet.jpg&w=650&h=390&ei=2HRJULCiF-K3iwLhxIGgDw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=289&vpy=260&dur=737&hovh=174&hovw=290&tx=193&ty=96&sig=117467969716244078912&page=1&tbnh=103&tbnw=171&start=0&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:1,s:0,i:82

The keyboard I'm looking for... but can't seem to find: http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1280&bih=714&tbm=isch&tbnid=-8tBzCQBSDfXMM:&imgrefurl=http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/e65a/&docid=0nUDkdnZheyM0M&imgurl=http://www.thinkgeek.com/images/products/additional/large/e65a_ipad_bluetooth_keyboard_case_inuse.jpg&w=600&h=600&ei=EHVJUPPxE-OUiALIn4DQDA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=715&vpy=235&dur=3558&hovh=225&hovw=225&tx=128&ty=107&sig=117467969716244078912&page=1&tbnh=129&tbnw=147&start=0&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:3,s:0,i:91

Thanks everyone :)

A. Amazon.com and Ebay has them. Fairly prices too, seen them start around $9.99.


What is the best android on the market for t-mobile currently?
Q. Hey I've been thinking of upgrading to an android phone in the near future. I do like having a physical keyboard but if typing on a touch screen works well enough i wouldn't mind using that instead. I've noticed that the nexus one's specs but I'm not sure I want to spend 500 dollars on a phone unless its a big improvement over the others. What would you recommend?

A. MyTouch!!!! Ive had it since October and its the best phone ever! You can personalize it. For instance my case is pictures of my daughter. It should only be like $200 if that. Has a lot of memory. It has google gps built in and gives you talking directions and a whole lot more. Go with the MyTouch you'll love it.


What is the difference between a google android VIA 8650 and an IPAD?
Q. I am buying one for my son for christmas and what to know which one is better. I know the android cost about $100 and the IPAD cost about $400. I also wanted to know if both could be connected to a keyboard and mouse. Thanks.

A. Buy your kid an Ipad. Unlike Android, its OS is rather limited for tampering, no more than factory defaults, and this should be safer in case something bad happens to the software.

On the contrary Android is much more ¨flexible¨ for editing, but unless your kid is a software developer, that shouldn`t bother you.

Both devises are suitable for nearly everything and Android is somehow prone to viruses. As for the mouse, I don`t know, but they could be connected to keyboard. I doubt however, that you`ll need it with these rather big screens


What phone is good for a person in sales?
Q. My mom sells a lot, and needs a reliable phone. She likes touch screens but a full keyboard. She needs a calender to organize appointments and good memory to save contacts. She seems to like blackberries and LG phones.

Please help, good ideas and info about what NOT to buy is greatly appreciated.
thank you.

A. Sales typically means dealing with people, and if you are out and about, it makes sense to have as much info (Contacts, Prospects and Customers) with you as possible. I was a blackberry user for 3 years, and before that Palm. In April last year, I switched to an Android-based phone, and it has taken some getting used to.

I've seen the Android Incredible (the one I have) costing much less than I paid for it, so you might be able to pick up a sweet deal on that model. I like that it can map and navigate me to any location, as well as tight integration with gmail.

Android aside, in any case, it probably makes sense to get a smart phone.

I've included my "unboxing" video below, as well as my 2 part review after having the phone 30 days.

Hope that helps.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment