How to get unlimited gems in inotia 3 for android?

Q. Can anyone please tell how to get unlimited gems in inotia 3 for android without rooting device??i have android phone not iphone...thanks

A. There is no way to do so for the game...

Good luck!

How to hack Eternity Warriors by GLU for my Android without rooting.?
Q. I have an Droid Incredible 2. I've been looking forever and can't seem to find this -1_00001 file people keep talking about. Can anyone please help me? I need to hack it to change the Gem amount, but all the methods I can find are calling for a rooted phone. I keep seeing/hearing people talking about how they've been able to do it without rooting. Can anyone help?

A. More likely, you can't hack the game for your Android without rooting... Sorry about that... Rooting is required to do the hacking...

Good luck!

How do I root Android phones to receive free apps from teh android market place?
Q. How do I root android phones to get free apps from the android market place?

A. You have a horrible misunderstanding of what rooting is.....there is no way that Google would encourage rooting if it allowed you to download paid apps for free from the market.


Rooting
Obtaining root ("administrator", or "full") access to the device. This means you can mount its internal memory partition as read/write, which lets you do various things: have USB or Wi-Fi tethering, uninstall applications you otherwise can't uninstall (e.g. the Amazon MP3 store), install applications that need root access (such as AdFree), disable the camera shutter sound (simply by deleting the shutter sound file), overclock or underclock the CPU, install and boot Debian, and so on.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment