Is it possible to listed to webcast on an Ipad or Android tablet?

Q. Is it possible to listen to webcasts streamed through Windows Media Player on Android Tablets or the Ipad. I have had no luck in being able to listen to streamed conference calls on my Ipad and was wondering if I could do this with any other tablets.

A. it's impossible for android tablet pc.

How do I transfer files between 2 android tablets?
Q. Me and my wife have android tablets and I want to transfer files and .apk files without having to take them from mine, to the computer and then onto hers.

A. Use Blue tooth, download an file manager, and find the files and apk to transfer.

Where should i visit to buy Android Tablets?
Q. Recently i am planning to buy Android Tablets but i actually do,t know that where should i exactly visit to buy Android Tablets.So, can anyone give me any best site so that i can easily buy Android Tablets?

A. Actually as you want to buy Android Tablets then you can visit various site but i like the following site most where you will get a complete description of Android Tablets.You can easily get following the site to be honest.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment