What do the phone icons mean for a Virgin mobile phone?

Q. I just got an android htc from virgin mobile and I want to know what the little symbols mean on the top bar of the phone I know the battery one and the signal one but what does the ones right next to it mean?

A. The phone icon means a call is in progress. Here is a list of icons and their meaning:

http://ars.samsung.com/customer/usa/jsp/faqs/faqs_view_us.jsp?SITE_ID=22&PG_ID=2&PROD_SUB_ID=557&PROD_ID=1303&AT_ID=280850

Virgin mobile android phone won't start correctly. How do I fix it?
Q. I turned off my virgin mobile android phone and now when I turn it on it just loops through the start screen. I just turned it off and then back on and now it won't start properly. How do I fix it?

A. The thing that I would try is taking the battery out, waiting a minute or two, put the battery back in and try starting it up again. If that doesn't work call VM support from a friend's phone. 1-888-322-1122

What other android phones can i use on virgin mobile?
Q. I have the lg optimus for virgin mobile's beyond talk plan which is the best phone available for the plan. However its pretty much bottom of the line for android phones. Am I able to use a better android phone from sprint somehow safely and what phones? Any links to your answer to explain how would be helpfull.

A. Samsung Intercept (I have that)
LG Optimus
Motorola Triumph (4G) will come out in about a month




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment