How do you install a game from the browser onto your android phone?

Q. I just bought the humble bundle for my android phone, and I don't know how to install the games. I downloaded the games, but when I go to install them it says it won't accept anything that isn't from the market. I tried to go to settings>applications but there isn't an option to allow unknown sources. I bought a file manager and tried to install them from that, but it says the same thing. What do I do?

A. you can use PandaApp for Android to download the free apps

http://download.pandaapp.com/android-app/pandaapp-for-android1.1.1-id5474.html


Can i connect android to wifi without service?
Q. Is this possible?!

If it is please tell me how i do this! I would like to use my old droid, that no longer has service, to play games, download apps, and get on the internet like an ipod touch.

Please tell me how to do this? Thanks.

A. yes! but you should jailbreak your android first! here's the link how to jailbreak an android


http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=android+jailbreak&aq=0&oq=android+j


Where can I download android apps and games to my computer before downloading them to my tablet?
Q. I was wondering if there were any sites where I can download android tablet apps and games to my computer first instead of directly to my tablet. Somewhere I don't need to use the internet on my tablet.
P.S. without signing-up for or using google play.

A. I myself dont have an android tablet but I'm assuming that there is an official android store online or an android version of iTunes (for apple tablets-iPads,iPod touches and iPhones).


What are some good games on the android market?
Q. What are good paid games on android market?Games that are not simple and have an alright picture graphic quality.
Most of the android games are real bad does anyone know any good ones?

A. Angry Birds Seasons
Dungeon Hunter 2 HD
Need For Speed Shift (Full Version)
9 Innings: Pro Baseball 2011
Asphalt 5
Guerrilla Bob

I think you can find anything (games&apps) you want. ALL FOR FREE!

android.pandaapp.com

go to the download page and you can find everything you need�

Hope you like it�





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment