Why does my android froyo look different?

Q. I have the droid 2 and it says that I am running android 2.2 froyo, but when I look at some of the other phones running this operating system, the look very different, even from juste the unlock screen. Is there a reason for that? Just curious!

Also does anyone know when the droid 2 will be getting gingerbread?

A. They may be slightly different versions of the OS. I'm not familiar with Windows Mobile or whatever Droid uses (although those phones are pretty badass), but chances are you just have different settings or a slightly updated version. Maybe even an just a different theme, or it came with awkward install settings.

Unless you mean your phone physically looks different. In which case I am guessing you have a different phone.


Why my android phone cannot detect connectify?
Q. I have a connectify in my laptop. It is wifi from my laptop. Back then, it was working. My phone can connect through the internet but it is just a few weeks ago, it cannot detect it. Last Saturday, it connected to the net but after that it suddenly disconnected and won't detect it now. Help please.

Phone - Samsung Galaxy Ace
Android Froyo
I tried turning it off and on again. I don't have unnecessary apps too.

A. Swich off ur mobile and restore it. Ur mobile will run same as before. Delete all unnessary apps and history.


Is there available gingerbread android update in the philippines?
Q. i have a samsung kies installed in my computer and everytime i connect mg Samsung Galaxy S-5670 FIT it says that this version of the device cannot be updated.. is there any available update for gingerbread android here in the philippines?? or my device or phone have a problem?? im using Android froyo 2.2 for now..

A. You can go to official website of samsung in philippine.

I think you can find anything (games&apps) you want. ALL FOR FREE!

http://android.pandaapp.com/

go to the download page and you can find everything you need�

And add the editor's facebook

http://www.facebook.com/allenphoenix3

you can talk anything about android.

And you can also go to their special page http://www.facebook.com/HotAndroidNews

I'm sure You will like it!!! Choose my answer then LOL.


How can I fix the web cam on my phone?
Q. I have an HTC HD2 with android froyo installed on it. It used to run windows but since I started running android on the phone the frontal web cam stopped working. Any suggestions?

A. The HTC HD2 doesn't have a FFC... so I don't know what you're talking about and how there is anyway to help.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment