What cell phone company should I go with?

Q. Right now I have verizon I had it for 4 years now. My contract is going to be up in 3 months. I want a new phone but I don't want a new contract im sick of paying 90 dollars a month and i don't have a smart phone. I think of going to Boost mobile or cricket wireless.I know that the coverage isn't great, Any ideas suggestions I'm form central new york if that helps.

A. I would definitely go with Sprint. Their plans are affordable and they have decent coverage (better than Boost and Cricket). They also have a great line of phones including Android smartphones. If you aren't a heavy talker I would go with the $69.99 plan which includes unlimited texting, unlimited data, and 450 anytime minutes. It comes with "Any Mobile Anytime" which allows you to call any cell phone in the U.S. without tapping into your anytime minutes. Hope this helps!

What is the master code for Tony Hawks Pro Skater 2 on GBA for android?
Q. I've just downloaded Gameboid for my android phone and I played THPS 2. I want to get the spider-man cheat but they say that the cheats won't work without the Master code at Gameshark.com. The thing is, The website GameShark.com became Mad Catz.com and I'm unable to find any master cheat codes. Help please!

A. Google 'Tony Hawks Pro Skater 2 gameshark codes'. The results will mostly be cheat websites like Cheat Code Central. Click on one of them and it will send you a page full of gameshark codes for your game. The very first codes should be the master codes. Type them in and the cheats will now work

Why am I unable to retrieve pics I upload to my Facebook group?
Q. Using my Android phone ( Droid X)....other friends with Androids cant retrieve the pics I upload from Android....to our private group.If I send it to my wal....I have no problems....but why cant I enlarge (retrieve) pics uploaded to my private group...please help....Thanks!

A. Help, How-To, and Tips for Android | Android Central
Looking for help with Android? Look no further! We have guides, tips, how-to articles, and plenty more to help you learn about your new Android phone or tablet.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment