What languages can you use to make ipod and android apps?

Q. Also what are some programs you can use? How do you get started to make apps?
I have a pc and no mac.

A. Do develop for i<anything> you must have a mac.

I don't know anything about android apps. Sorry.

How to get started on iPhone/iPad and Android Apps?
Q. I would love to start creating games on iPhone and Android (yeah, I'm not too dedicated to either platform) but I have absolutely no experience. I do not expect to be able to make any games anytime soon, I just want to know what will one need to make a game in them (info for 3D games would be great). I am a 3D artist and I would like to know what skills should the rest in my team possess. Thanks!

A. Must check it's a beginner resource for iPhone game development:
http://www.gameproducer.net/2009/02/26/the-top-iphone-game-development-resources-for-beginners/

Android 3D game development:
http://gizmodo.com/5488662/android-native-development-kit-makes-3d-game-dev-simpler-with-opengl-es-20-support

What apps are worth downloading from appslib on my tablet pc?
Q. Hi i have an archos 7o internet tablet and was wondering what apps are worth getting. Must be suitable for under 18s. All suggesions welcome. Thanks

A. With Android try free, if you like then buy full app.
Here are some that I have on mine.

Angry Birds
Wheres my water (disney)
Gem miner (1 or 2)
Cut the rope
Air Control
Robo Defence
Osmos

Comicalogy (comic books) {some comics not suitable for younger eyes like walking dead or haunt}
Lumireads (ebup, PDF)
Movies (previews, times and locations)
Pluse (news and RSS feeds)
Sky map (great for learning constellations)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment