How to let my dad give me her old phone. Answer ASAP?

Q. Ok so my mom said that if i could get my dad to give me his old samsung galaxy s2 then i can have it. Here is some reason why i should get it...

1. i got a lg optimus t froyo 2.2 android firmware so the thing is i can't play anything because it crashes or is way to slow.

2. I got really good grades in my school

3. I help more then anyone in my mom house.

4. I am not bad or mean to my parents

5. I pick up the phone when they call me (unless it is charging or i am taking a shower)

6. They never take care of there phone like my brother who had it put blue spots all over the back and he broke the screen

7. I brought my sister a case for her phone with my 8 dollars now i got no cash

And basically everyone in my house got either samsung galaxy s2 or samsung galaxy note 2 which is either jelly bean or ice cream sandwich can you please help me? I will be very happy if i do. Please answer ASAP
Yes i got good grades i got 2 c's and the rest are b's and i can not take it out of his hands it makes it worst
Forget it he already gave me it. No thanks to you guys you need to learn that you can't put random stuff like "steal from his hand and run away" you need to really help people out stop being a troll :l

A. grab from his hand n run away.

I have a LG Optimus V and notice that the battery goes quick on it, love the phone but the battery sucks,?
Q. so i was looking for a charger on the go to take with me in case I ever needed to charge it while i'm out. I found the "Energizer Energi To Go" but no adapters thats fits my phone, anyone got a solution and please dont say buy a new phone or battery. Thanks all!

A. I was having the same issue, but I fixed it.

I set all my mail apps to not display icon and not check for mail (check manually). This included Gmail, Yahoo and Android mail.

I also did the trick of resetting the radio (see referenced thread ) to CMDA auto. Not sure if that helped too.

Bottom line, after turning off the mail checks I went from a battery that was draining in hours to one that lasts all day and hardly uses any battery at all.

Plus, I have been keeping my Wifi and GPS turned on (what's the point of Android if I can't keep those on!) and I still get long battery life!

Why does my phone say my 8gb sd card only has 7.39gb of space?
Q. I have an lg optimus v. It is an android. I just got a new 8gb micro sd card.. But i'm wondering why my phone says that I only have 7.39gb of total space

A. There are two reasons why this is the case. One reason why is that most manufacturers take 1GB to be 1000MB, while 1GB is actually 1024MB. Thus, your 8GB card has 8000MBs on it and, hence, 8000/1024 = 7.81GB on it. The second reason is because the OS can take some space on the SD card.

I hope this helps!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment